Tuesday 3 February 2015

Location and Props - Sofia




We have decided to film our thriller opening sequence in my house. This is because we want a realistic environment surrounding the characters to make it more realistic to watch. I live in a quiet and secluded area which will look gloomy and mysterious in dark light.  However, the others in the group do not live in Burgess Hill so we will have to make sure we organize days that we are all free to film. We have decided to film outside my house too, when the male character is coming home and gets stopped by a neighbor. The time of day we are going to film is in the evening when it is quite dark outside which gives us opportunities to create shadows and enigma.
I have given permission for my group to use my house and the outside of my house.

PROPS

 In order to create the bruises and cuts on the female we need to buy some stage makeup which you can buy from Poundland and many other places. I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes including colours such as purple and black. Also, we need to buy a cheap plate for the male character to throw at the victim to create tension and fear.

We need:
Saucepan and Wooden Spoon
Plates
Pasta
Microwave
Wine bottle and glasses
Car
Makeup (eyeshadows/fake blood)
Costumes (Suit for the man and casual clothing for female)
Table
Chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment